Building blocks for solutions to capture the value of your IT data
Metricus Services represent a cloud based, integrated eco-system of leading edge technology providing advanced data visualisation, management of metrics, machine learning capabilities and process mining
- Packaged data integration packages for your IT enterprise data
- Optimised data structures for your IT data
- Integrate disparate data sources
- Rapid integration of data from your ITSM platform (ServiceNow, Cherwell, Remedy) and many other IT Enterprise systems
- Normalised data models enabling real world views of IT data
- Integrate disparate data sources to create valuable performance metrics
- Enterprise business intelligence capabilities
- Self-service analytics and dashboards
- Leverage your current BI investments
- PowerBI, the #1 Business Intelligence tool, to rapidly build meaningful visualizations
- The Metricus IT Performance Datamart can be accessed by any of your BI software
- Automate generation of management reports and scorecards
- A library of over 600 best practice metrics for the measurement of IT
- Utilities for the management of metrics
- Best practice IT Management scorecards
- Learn and understand what to measure and why
- A consolidated, single repository for all your IT service delivery and performance metrics
- Enable continual service improvement
- Predict future events effecting service delivery
- Analyze cause and effect
- Forecast service-related volumes and resource requirements
- Which changes are likely to fail? Which incidents will miss resolve SLA?
- If I decrease Level 2 support resources, what impact will it have on incident resolution?
- How many service requests are likely in the next month and based on the type of incidents forecast, what workgroups allocations are required?
- Discover the data flows associated with your core processes
- Detect which processes are compliant
- Apply performance metrics to your processes
- Is my change management process been adhered to? Detect process loops that increases resolution times and cost?
- Which users and workgroups are adhering to defined processes? What are the costs involved in non-compliant processes?
- How long does it take for assignment groups to resolve certain categories of incidents?